Premier Designs is actively looking for a WordPress expert who can develop custom and framework-based sites for our clients. This is a remote, freelance position, but you MUST be available for calls / consulting during standard business hours (9 – 5 EST). We’re looking to build a long-term relationship with a reliable partner to help us develop awesome sites. It’s that simple.
If you love WordPress and are obsessed with clean code (or know someone who is) — please read on!
- 5+ years of professional experience in web development
- Expert knowledge of 2016 best practices for web design: responsive design, image optimization, SEO, etc.
- WordPress development expertise (including custom site builds and e-commerce)
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience de-bugging browser compatibility issues and troubleshooting WordPress themes
- Experience with Subversion or Github
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of APIs (JSON, XML) … not required, but a plus!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing custom and framework-based WordPress sites (all design assets and direction will be provided)
- Contributing to “scope of build” conversations and planning
- Monitoring health and up-time of client sites and servers (managed environment)
- Contributing to support of current client websites
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Committed to meeting required deadlines
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter
- Sense of humor
Please submit URLs of web projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific contributions to each project, along with your current hourly and/or per-project rate. Only qualified prospects will be contacted.